We specialise in dealing with owner managed businesses and businesses with international operations. Our aim is to deliver a very specialist high level of service which is professional, personal and bespoke.
We can offer the following core services although it is not limited to the following. We can structure the service to your needs to ensure it fits with your requirements:
- VAT return preparation and submission
- Management accounting
- Statutory financial statement preparation
- Corporate tax
- Accounts payable and receivable management
- Filing and advising on UK public record filing requirements for annual accounts, records of shareholders and directors and register of people with significant control.
Establishing a new UK business
We can advise on the establishment of a new UK business including advising on the type of structure you should establish as well as the tax implications.
If you have international operations, we are able to advise on the interaction of the parent or subsidiaries entities with the UK and how to best to ensure matters are structured efficiently taking into account the international tax infrastructure.
Company secretarial services
We are able to offer the below services:
- Provision of Registered Office
- Allotment, transfer, and transmission of shares
- People with significant control (PSC) register and disclosure requirements
- Maintenance of statutory records
Outsourcing your Accounting
It is possible to structure the service so it acts as a finance department of your company which can be more efficient than hiring specialist individuals who deal with the various aspects detailed above.