Last Updated May 2018
Please read this privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) carefully as it describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information. This Privacy Notice applies to any website, application or service which references this Privacy Notice. Where you provide us with your personal information in any of the ways described below, you agree that we may collect, store and use it: (a) in order to perform our contractual obligations to you; (b) based on our legitimate interests for processing (i.e. for internal administrative purposes, direct marketing, maintaining automated back-up systems or for the detection or prevention of crime); or (c) based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, as described in this Privacy Notice.
1. Who We Are
Frontier Fiscal Services Ltd and Frontier US Services Ltd (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Frontier Fiscal Services Ltd registered office is at The Beaches, La Grande Route des Mielles, St Ouen, Jersey and we are a company registered in Jersey under company number 89064. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register; registration number Z9658429, and act as the [data controller/data processor] when processing your data.
Frontier US Services Ltd registered office is at 3rd Floor Mermaid House, Puddle Dock, London, EC4V 3DB and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 03953479. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register; registration number ZA376053, and act as the [data controller/data processor] when processing your data.
2. Information That We Collect
Frontier Fiscal Services and Frontier US Services Ltd processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from is:
• Date of Birth
• Home Address
• Personal Email
• Business Email
• Home Telephone Number
• Mobile Telephone Number
• National Insurance Number/Tax reference number
• Passport Number
• Employment Details
• Financial information
We collect information in the below ways:
• register to use our websites, applications or services
• complete online forms including call back request
• contact us when sending your CV’s
• making enquiry of our services by email communication
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, voicemail or details of any conversation we may have with you
• details of your visits to our website and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies including, but not limited to, your IP address and domain name, your browser version and operating system, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access
• information that is available from publicly available sources including government and social media websites
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
Frontier Fiscal Services and Frontier US Services Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service and to ensure that services are completed
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
- to identify you and to carry out any identity checks as may be required by applicable law and best practice at any given time
- We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a client and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
- to notify you about changes to our service
You have the right to access any personal information that Frontier Fiscal Services and Frontier US Services Ltd processes about you and to request information about:
• What personal data we hold about you
• The purposes of the processing
• The categories of personal data concerned
• The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
• How long we intend to store your personal data for
• If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
4. Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Frontier Fiscal Services and Frontier US Services Ltd uses third-parties to provide some services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Other third parties
We may also permit selected third parties and agents including suppliers, service providers, and financial organisations to access to your personal information for the purposes set out in section 2. All such exchanges will be made in accordance with applicable laws. If false or inaccurate information is provided and/or fraud is identified or suspected, details may be passed to fraud prevention and anti-money laundering agencies, law enforcement agencies or other insurers and may be recorded by us or by them.
6. Contacting us
We have a data protection officer who supervises how we use personal information. You can contact our data protection officer about privacy related issues by:
- writing to the Data Protection Officer, Frontier Group, Mermaid House, 2 Puddle Dock, London, EC4V 3DB.
7. Cookies statement
8. Your right to complain
If you are not satisfied with our use of your personal information or our response to any request by you to exercise your data protection rights, or if you think that we have breached any relevant data protection laws, then you have the right to complain to the authority that supervises our processing of your personal information. In the UK, this is the ICO, details of which can be found here https://ico.org.uk/