1. Use of these Website Terms and Conditions
- Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these general terms and conditions [Website Terms and Conditions] and you agree to these every time you access any part of the site or make use of any of the content.
- If these Website Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, your use of the site must be terminated immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing the site without prejudice to any of our other rights. If we consider that you have contravened any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right the change these Website Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section. Your continued use of the site after any changes are posted, means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as adopted and/or amended.
- In the context of these Website Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:- “Frontier Fiscal Services Ltd” means Frontier Fiscal Services Limited whose registered office is at The Beaches, Le Grande Route Des Mielles, St Ouen, Jersey, JE3 2FN, Channel Islands and which is registered in Jersey with company registration number 89064. & Frontier US Services Ltd which is the trading name for Coppergate Partners Limited whose registered office is at Princess House, 27 Bush Lane, London, EC4R 0AN and Company Reg No is 03953479. Frontier Fiscal Services & Frontier US Services and its associated offices are part of the Frontier Group.
- “Content” includes, but is not limited to, all text, graphics, and images that appear on the Site, and the design, look and feel of the Site itself.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means:-
- rights in inventions, patents, registered designs, design rights, know-how, trademarks and services marks (whether registered or not);
- any trade, brand or business names and any distinctive sounds used to differentiate the goods and services of a business;
- utility models;
- copyright (including all such rights in computer software and databases);
- moral rights;
- any rights or forms of protection of a similar nature to any of the above and having equivalent or similar effects to any of them;
- all or any other intellectual or industrial property rights whether or not registered or capable of registration;
- and in each case whether subsisting now or in the future in any part of the world and including all applications and rights to apply for nay of such rights together with all or any goodwill relating to such rights
- “Our” means Frontier Group
- “Site” means this website www.frontier-fs.com
- “Us” and “We” means Frontier Wealth Management
- “You” and “Your” means the person agreeing to these Website Terms and Conditions or accessing the Site as the case may be
3. Accuracy of Content
- The Site and Content is provided by Us for Your general information only. Although We make every reasonable effort to maintain the accuracy of information on the Site, Content may not be accurate and complete and is provided “as is”. Therefore You should not plan to do, or refrain from doing, anything in reliance upon Content without first checking the accuracy of the relevant Content by some other means. All information on the Site may be subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner, which does not infringe Our rights, those of a third party or the use and enjoyment of the Site by any third party.
4. Our Liability
We shall in no event be liable to You for any loss or damage (other than that which cannot by law be excluded) without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the Site, or any Content on the Site.
If you have a complaint about the site please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Frontier Wealth Management, 9 Hope Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE4 9XQ, Channel Islands.Fiscal Services Ltd The Beaches, Le Grande Route Des Mielles, St Ouen, Jersey, JE3 2FN
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Please click here for our policy in relation to privacy and how we use any data you supply Us.
- We cannot be responsible for the content, privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from Our Site and we recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or question.
- In addition, if you are linked to this Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the content privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that You check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if You have any concerns or questions.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you may not create a hyperlink to this Site without our prior written consent.
8. Intellectual Property
- The Site and the Intellectual Property Rights in the Content are owned by or licensed to Us.
- Certain names, words, images or logos identifying Us and the products and services featured in the Site are the trademarks of Frontier Wealth Management. Certain other names, words, images or logos may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of the Frontier Group.
- You may view, print, download, or store temporarily extracts from the Site for Your own personal reference or for the purpose of applying to Us to access or use the products and services feature on the Site. No other use (including, without limitation, the alteration, deletion, utilisation or extraction) of the Content and material featured on the Site is permitted without Our written permission. Otherwise than as provided, the Site cannot, whether in whole or as to any part, be copied, reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any medium (including, without limitation, by the Internet) without Our written permission.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Site we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Site.
- Each of these conditions is separate from all other condition, so that if one condition is found to be void or otherwise unenforceable it will not affect the validity of any of the others.
- Any communication or material (including without limitation any data, questions, comments and suggestions) that you transmit to, or post on any public area of the Site (including without limitation for a and bulletin boards), will be treated as non-confidential and non proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Frontier Group. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the Site.
- If We do not enforce any of the rights We have under these Website Terms and Conditions, or if We delay in enforcing them, that does not prevent Us from taking action to enforce Our rights in the future.
- These Website Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.